Thursday, May 26, 2011

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."   C.S. Lewis

I've been comparing my life here in Muskoka with my YWAM life and as much as I miss home when i'm away, I miss being surrounded by people who have the same passion, goals, interests, and beliefs as I do.

-------------------------------------------------
Two girls that have impacted my life recently and if they could be around me always, i'd be happy! haha:

Alyssa Lazore: You really are my other half, it seems like everything your going through i've done and vice versa! I'm pretty much an open book to you and know that you'll still love me in the end! haha. It was great meeting your family and learning that even our parents are very similar to one another. I'm so thankful that God placed you in my life on the On Eagles Wings team almost 3 years ago. I love how God has brought us together in our likenesses!
Jen Lamont: Girl, you have been the one constant friend in my life, I know we can go long periods of time without seeing one another but when we do, we are able to pick back up and it's same love and understanding. You inspire me to be a better Christian and never give up even when I think there is no way God still wants me. I am honestly so thankful God blessed me with such an amazing friend and an example of what a Christian should look like.

No comments: