Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Hi, my name is Melissa and i'll be your colour consultant for today. Today we are going to find your "wow" colours. Your wow colours harmonize with you, and allow you to look your best, healthiest and most powerful..."

Sir Isaac Newton discovered that light is the source of colour, if you don't have light you don't have colour, and if you change the light you change the colour.

I can't help but think of Light in terms of the one who created us. How much Light am I allowing into my life? Am I allowing God to shine his brightest in my life? or are there places where i've tried to hide from the light? where I won't let it in?But I know I'm called to be a light also! (we all are!) I asked Jesus Christ to come live inside of me... and something soooooo bright thats living inside of me, should make me become a light too! I don't want to be some dull light that has slowly replaced Christ's with some unlasting love, love that is so easy to disappear.

I want to become the bright light that God has created me to be, one that is pure, full of joy and love. I want Gods light to reveal my "wow" colours.

No comments: