Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"People see our actions, God sees why we do them"

This has been on my mind the past few weeks, I know i'm a good person, with good intentions, good values and I live a good life. Sometimes I have to wonder, how much of my good life does God see pleasing?

A huge part of me is missing Youth With A Mission (YWAM) and On Eagles Wings (OEW) because it's so easy to say focused on Christ, your surrounded in a bubble of people who all have the same passion to know God and make Him known.  Knowing what breaks Gods heart and helping out whether it be through pray, giving, vulenteering etc. feels right.
Lately i've been feeling i'm losing the God intention in things, and doing things out of good intentions but sometimes those intentions feel a little obligated.

I know one thing for sure, i need to get back to a place where I can look in a mirror and see Jesus in me, radiating his light, doing things out of His love and/or brokeness.
Anyone can do good things and can help others with good intentions but how much more effective is it when you have the love of Jesus radiating through you with God intentions!... That, has power to change things eternally.

1 comment:

NOVA said...

I need to come back to that place with Jesus. How about today?!