Monday, March 21, 2011



Love, its a four letter word that holds so much meaning, but has SO many different definitions, people throw it around like dirty laundry, yet everyone searches for it. I thought it was supposed to be simple...
----------------------------------------------------
I started writing this last night, but I couldn't finish it, I was tempted to use 1 cor 13 (the love chapter), it talks about what love should be, but i felt it too over used... Anyways I stumbled across this video today, and in a sense it relates a lot to my own mother, i've seen her feel so disconnected from her children when all she has really done was try to care for us... Anyways, I wouldn't be where I am today without the love my mother gave me...

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path." Agatha Christie

A Mother's Letter from phos pictures on Vimeo.

No comments: