Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Mothers Strenght


(this was originally writen sept 26, 2010)
Last night I found new admiration for my mom.
and it also made me realize what a forturnite fool i really am!
The person I am today, is because of my mothers strenght and perseverance thoughtout her life.
As she was allowing me to see glimpses of her childhood, I wanted to feel sorry for her, I wanted to cry, but it was in that moment I felt and realized her strenght.
What kind of woman could go through so much garbage and still find it in her heart to forgive and become such a loving person; a person who would do anything she possibly could to help family and friends?
Easy, a woman who is living for the person who created her!

When I say i'm a fortunite fool, I say this because I was given everything in life, and now i still expect that... i have BIG dreams, dreams that I sometimes think will just happen. I'm learning what I put into life, is what I get out of it. I've been so truly blessed to have had a life that was handed to me on a silver platter, but I need to FINALLY learn to not be afraid of failure, or not always being "perfect". I know what I believe, and I know who I am. I want have that same drive my mother has.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

196-tymedWow, I got all choked up, weepy & sniffling! Thanks daahniss for that tribute. Continue to seek Him first, and He will continue to fill your silver platter to overflowing. Love you soooo much, Mom